When you are in LA, you don’t need to look far to find food trucks as they line the beaches, downtown and many areas where colleges are prevalent. Food trucks and street food vendors are offering great-tasting fresh food at any time of the day. To get in on the action and wow your guests with some of the most innovative food in the city, including the best french fries, food trucks are the way to go.
Our Top Tips for Planning Your Food Truck Catering Event
With food truck catering growing in popularity, they are turning up at more private events, festivals and community events throughout Los Angeles. The reason why they are so popular is that they offer a diverse range of food types from countries all around the world and that can turn up at pretty much any location. Event planning has never been as easy when a food truck is hired as the food vendor will do all of the hard work for you.
When thinking about hiring a food truck for your next event, you will need to consider the following;
- How many people you are catering for as you may need more than one food truck to prevent long lines
- Try out a few of your favorite food trucks so that you get a feel of what the majority of your guests will enjoy—we highly recommend Friesnmore for the best french fries
- Keep to your budget but bear in mind that food truck catering is very reasonable, with the average Los Angeles food truck catering menu costing around $12
- Consider whether you want your guest to come outside to queue for food or if you want to ask the vendor to put a cart indoors
- Decide if you would like guests to help themselves or if you want to request that the vendor brings waiting staff
- If you have a theme, don’t forget to let your vendor know as they may be able to do something special
To get the best french fries in LA at your next event, give Friesnmore a call today!